Wanted In Need of White Industries 8 Speed Freehub Body

maxfsims

Retro Newbie
Hey Folks,

I'm on the hunt for a replacement freehub body for my 8 speed WI hub (theres a small crack running parallel to the splines). I've talked to WI already about if they had anything around their shop but they don't have any freehub bodies from this era.

Does anyone have a junk rear 8 speed I could salvage one off of? Any leads are appreciated!

Pictures to show damage and the hub!
IMG_1730.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

Thanks,
Max

Can you remove it and see what the spine interface is? For me, I would fit a similar item (say, its identical to XT 750) rather than find another w.i offering, if they snap like that. Never seen that!
Thanks.

Can you remove it and see what the spine interface is? For me, I would fit a similar item (say, its identical to XT 750) rather than find another w.i offering, if they snap like that. Never seen that!
Thanks.
Hey Marc, I’ll give that a shot tonight and post pictures. I believe it is proprietary to White Industries.

I’ve also already tried reaching out to White Industries to see if they had spare replacements around their shop but they don’t :(

I don't, but would be interested to see how you get on replacing it with another manufacturers, if that's the route you go!

I may have the complete hub for sale at a good price in a few weeks, but not sure if that helps you?

Latest posts

Back