Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

Trying to work out how to change gear on that . . .

I like a man with an empty aquarium and a completed Rubik's cube. Proper thinking man. :LOL:

Yeah. Confused too. There is a paddle missing either inboard like on lower end Sora, or behind the main lever like Tiagra. The gear outers look totally fcuked too at that angle. :LOL: Let's ponder how it brakes with floppy levers pointing to the gods in the sky instead of down to hell.

I like a man with an empty aquarium and a completed Rubik's cube. Proper thinking man. :LOL:

Yeah. Confused too. There is a paddle missing either inboard like on lower end Sora, or behind the main lever like Tiagra. The gear outers look totally fcuked too at that angle. :LOL: Let's ponder how it brakes with floppy levers pointing to the gods in the sky instead of down to hell.
WHole lever swings then there's a tiny little toggle (just under the cable) for your index finger.
They are old sora 8s from around 2000.

WHole lever swings then there's a tiny little toggle (just under the cable) for your index finger.
They are old sora 8s from around 2000.
Just replacing those exact levers on a 2004 Kona Jake. I just can't see how they can be operated ergonomically in this setup . . .

Back