I have a cunning plan...one day sale off of J25 of the M5

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Tomorrow, that's the 4th September, a Sunday....I just happen to be meeting up with someone to pass over some wheels, at the Halford's car park at the Hankridge Retail Park, Taunton. It's just off the M5 in Somerset, at junction 25.

Meet between 10 and 2, extendable if enough interest!

So, does anyone else want to get themselves there to collect anything I have for sale at the moment and pay cash? If there's interest I'll get pics later, but apart from what is already for sale on here, links below, I can also have with me the other stuff listed, at the prices listed, for cash, one day only :LOL:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=354958
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=354766

The Jamis Dakar in my sig is being broken down as I need the parts off it for Secret New Build. It's a 17" I think but will check any dimensions you need me to. Will leave a super smooth UN54 BB in it for you, and the seat post clamp. It probably owes me too much but you could have it tomorrow for £50

Loads of bars, including Azonic and Amoeba, for a fiver each, and some Syncros Bulk lightweight black wide things, and X Lite G Force in blue, a tenner each.

Tyres, not sure exactly what I have, a fiver each or free if you have the frame off me.

Oh, and I also have a Giant Peloton 57cms race frame and cromo forks up for grabs, free and gratis (but a bottle or two of cider would be nice in exchange....)

Re:

A veritable one-woman bike jumble! If we weren't five hours drive away I'd call by and say hello...

Hope you're well attended, so to speak ;)

Re:

Ha ha! Nope, nothing, so I'll just be collecting the bike boxes I intended to in the first place, giving away the wheels I was meeting someone with, and coming home.....oh well, was a good idea!

BTW will probably keep the X Lite bars now Cheese, they can go on the new build, and not worth trying to post bars as I can only use the PO.

Back