I can't Identify my new (old) Look vintage road bike!!

Yours has pump pip on the head tube, chain hanger on the seatstay, different cable guides on the top tube. The Look has chromed dropouts plus seat tube bottle bosses.

Yours appears to be a typical good quality early 80s UK frame with nice detailing. The fork colours underneath appear to match the frame?

I passed it up as it was a bit too big for me,did tell Harve about it though.Wasnt sure if the stem would move as it was slammed down,wasn't convinced it was a Look but it is a good frame,reasonable kit worth what he was asking definately.If it was a little smaller it would be here now.

hamster":206kpjrn said:
Yours has pump pip on the head tube, chain hanger on the seatstay, different cable guides on the top tube. The Look has chromed dropouts plus seat tube bottle bosses.

Yours appears to be a typical good quality early 80s UK frame with nice detailing. The fork colours underneath appear to match the frame?

I would agree with the above - LOOK frames had a particular seat stay braze on to seat tube lug that your's doesn't have. Nothing about this frame reeks of LOOK, I'm afraid..

Back