I always wanted one of these! RC200 F3

one thing a t a time fluffy, got top find a new one first! and want necesarily thinking of selling, but keeping in the pace spares box in case i want to return the bike to proper spec to sell some time. Will keep you in mind!

cheers for the heads up on the clicking, will try that but I think i can feel it in my left foot as well as hear it. Worth a shot though. Wouldnt want to get rid of all the features now.

Good News!
I got me a cheap but light and slightly shorter seatpost, changed the saddle over and boom, much better! Feels a more comfortable position but I still feel like Im stretched out, so after a suitable stem. Need 1" ahead, normal size bar clamp and either silver or black would look OK, but a short reach. The current controltech one is about a mile long! Any suggestions?

More Good News!
The clicking pedal seems to have gone, must have been a speck in the bearings form these cheap temporary pedals. Keeping an eye (well, foot) on that one though.
On which note, I'm after set of nice pedals to match the rest of the kit. I see some XT cage pedals about but not sure whats the benefit over similar looking but unbranded ones. I guess you gets what you pays for but are they any good? Any other recommendations?

Attachments

• RC200.3.jpg
    RC200.3.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 412
to add to the above, the control tech stem is 140mm long (!), anyone got anything a bit shorter they want to part with?

Back