Hyperlite (SORTED) & Taperilte

Swede

Gold Trader
Funk Fan
Feedback
View
Black Taperlite and a silver Hyperlite (full length) please.

I have a black Hyperlite which I'd be happy to swop if you're interested. If not, let me know what you have.

Re:

The black Hyperlite is currently on my Funk and has been cut down from 23" to 22". There are no scratches on the visible sections but there are a couple under the gear/brake/grip area and the ends have been crushed from bar-end installation.

If you don't mind and you're happy with some extra cash - let me know if you're interested in an exchange. Otherwise I'm happy to buy outright.

Attachments

• IMG_6029.JPG
    IMG_6029.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 568
Re: Re:

ratcapa":3ort0zz6 said:
I have a couple of silver Hyperlite believe full width.

I'm in the market for one also if you have more than one on offer? Please let me know after you have put the OP 1st of course.

Re: Hyperlite & Taperilte

Hello,
To confirm, the black Hyperlite it's for sale?
What price?
Looking for a good condition one.
Thank you.
Ricardo.

Re:

I've already had an offer for the bar but I was hoping to find someone who'd want to exchange/upgrade but I've not had any luck so far.

FYI, the bar has been cut down to 22" (560mm) and the ends are crushed from bar-end installation. However, there is minimal scratching on the sections that are visible once it's mounted.

Re:

The Hyperlite has been sorted, so if any of you have one of these - please let me know!

Attachments

• Rare-Vintage-Black-Answer-Taperlite-MTB-Handlebars.jpg
    Rare-Vintage-Black-Answer-Taperlite-MTB-Handlebars.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 158
Back