How to explain?

mattr":2ghx10qc said:
Life is too short to ride shit bikes.

Hope the Ti framed ex ISN'T the father of the children.
My twins are riding round on ~£300 worth of islabike each. Still falling off a fair bit, but getting there.

Not going into what the wife has in her collection.......
IDK, but almost certain that he is not, I have no problem with him, but I do hate terrible, unrideable bikes..

mattr":ku7fuu8t said:
Life is too short to ride shit bikes.

Amen to that. Every ride should give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside when you pick the ride.

Hope the Ti framed ex ISN'T the father of the children.
My twins are riding round on ~£300 worth of islabike each. Still falling off a fair bit, but getting there.

Not going into what the wife has in her collection.......

C’mon you cant leave us wondering :? I think its sub zero when a woman has a seriously cool bike. Its pretty rare sadly, excuse the sweeping statement.

mattr":3j2m7qot said:
LOL. She has almost as many bikes as me.

:cool: I only ever had one GF who was properly into Mountainbiking and unsurprusingly she was American. Love American women, fun, crazy and do anything and I mean anything :LOL:

M-Power":vwm2pfb1 said:
mattr":vwm2pfb1 said:
LOL. She has almost as many bikes as me.

:cool: I only ever had one GF who was properly into Mountainbiking and unsurprusingly she was American. Love American women, fun, crazy and do anything and I mean anything :LOL:

Sounds like you made a BIG mistake letting that one go ^

I've just finished building up a little 26" hardrock for my daughter; she's 13 and quite short, like me. Frame was about 30 off the bay (although I went a bit mad afterwards - see the thread in my sig :D ). Frame itself is lovely and rides beautifully. Took Vs (which was handy) but modern enough to take a relatively recent fork. My daughter wanted to build a bike so after I'd put everything together I stripped it back to components and she spent a happy hour putting it back together with me. Key being that she now know how everything works and what all the bits on the multitool in her saddle bag are for. She loves it now and, from what she tells me - sadly I'm kept from seeing her very often by an evil ex, she's riding as much as she can.

Might be worth considering something similar for you mate? At least she'll know how to fix the kid's bikes if anything goes ping. :)

Back