How many Vitamin T’s are out there still riding.

I don't think I could stretch to another one if this one breaks again. :cry: Actually thinking of not riding it again until I drop to 90kg.

Aye hopefully. They asked me to take a sacrificial BB down as they think it would be better for the threads to reweld it with the BB in place. Hoping to have it back this week.

Re: Re:

geetee61":3ea016tt said:
Never part with this one. Always wanted one BITD but could never afford it. Ended up with a nickel silver p7 which was a great 2nd choice ! Drove from Liverpool to Stif cycles in Leeds early one Saturday morning in 1995, they built me a p7 there and then in front of my eyes ! One of the coolest things I have ever seen. Best £830 I’ve ever spent.

Quite - the geometry is identical, it's an interesting lesson on the effect of material and butting choice. I've never ridden a Vit T, would love to compare with my P7.

Re:

I’ve owned 3 P7s altogether and it is the best steel frame IMO. Definitely on a par with the Explosif for performance although they are two completely different animals. The Vit T is a more responsive ride and flys uphill and as soon as you put pressure on the pedals I find the pick up is amazing. Obviously that’s just my opinion and I am seriously biased towards the T ! Must be more T’s out there, expected a better response.

Back