Hope compatibility…

OK got something, but its in really bad condition on the ends, like its been used as a drift to hammer through house bricks,and theres a bearing jammed on one end.
The ends would need filing at the very least.
Any chance of sending a photo over? May be my only option at this stage...or sell the hub a buy a pro 2

Happy to go with the axle and try to get it back to some serviceable condition. Let me know how much you want for it including postage. Ta

Given the damage(though it is still usable I feel after a bit of cleaning up) I couldnt ask anything for it, so why not send me your address in private mail and il get it in the post for you.
Normally I do recorded mail, but I'm sure that wont break my bank, so just the addy, no funds required.

Given the damage(though it is still usable I feel after a bit of cleaning up) I couldnt ask anything for it, so why not send me your address in private mail and il get it in the post for you.
Normally I do recorded mail, but I'm sure that wont break my bank, so just the addy, no funds required.
If you are sure, that would be really appreciated..thank you. Can't seem to send you a direct message though? Unless you can message me?

Back