Hope 414.1

Jrstone

Retro Newbie
Has anyone got a pair of bulb 9mm to 20mm adaptors they don't need? Or do you know if a pair of pro2 adaptors can be machined down to work?

Re:

I believe the bulb adapters screw in to an axle rather than the press fit pro style caps so not sure you can machine down a set as they won't screw in to the axle.

Ive got a black pro 2 20mm hub doing nothing if you want a hope 20mm hub. Look wise, apart from the etched branding you can barely tell them apart externally.

If memory serves me correctly the QR adapter screws in by 5 or 6mm hex, the 20mm bolt thru adaptors have the same circlip style retainers but are offset due to the hub dimensions and are specific to the Bulb.

Thanks for the replies. I spoke to the person on Facebook but they are for the 6 bolt hubs not the five. I think it's a bit of a lost cause to be honest. I've got hold of a different hub and the hope is going on my daughters fire mountain.

This the 5 bolt youre referring to ? The 20mm adaptors(held in with a big spring clip, equal lengths on drive and non drive sides :? unlike the 6 bolt version with the disc side longer than the non disc side.

Think ive about 2 or 3 pairs of so :?

Back