Herefordshire Road Ride II - Saturday 23rd July 2011

Hi All,
sorry Edd cant get a pass for this :cry: perhaps next time bud.
Lee.

Just jumped on the digi scales. I'm carrying one and half stone more than when I rode it apr last year!! :shock:

Fear not, few of us are as light or as fit as 12 months ago :oops:

Still, only just over 36 hours to go, forecast looks decent so get buffing that old steel as it promises to be good.

There will be BikeFood bidons and marching powder for all, and we can factor in a pub stop for lunch but you may want to bring a couple of snacks along.

The Leffe is cooling in the fridge.....

There will be modern Ti dressed up as retro in my case. Didn't realise there was a village hall in Hampton Bishop but think I can picture where it is.

May well bail out at the lunch stop!

See you tomorrow

CAS

There will be no bailing young lady!! :LOL:

Think of me , Adrian has kindly collected my hire bike so I wont even of sat on it until we arrive in the carpark :LOL: ooowww that reminds me "pedals!!"

See you all in the morning, Hopefully will be bringing the sunshine with us

Have you told everyone you are sporting a spectacular 'tache for charity? They might like to bring a small donation?

Oooh........and can you take a turn pushing me uphill if I'm not allowed to bail .....I'm really not joking about fitness!

See you tomorrow

CAS

Ed,

Have you got a spare inner tube daj could take? I only have ones for little wheels!

Back