Help IDing Corratec frame specs

billysan

Dirt Disciple
Hi all,

Im looking to get a cheapish retro steel frame to hang a spare LX M550 groupset from, for a bit of a hack bike. There is a Corratec on ebay that caught my eye and seems to fit the bill:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CORRATEC-200 ... SwcL5ddSHL

The seller has unfortunately already boxed it, therefore isn't prepared to unbox and confirm some specifics for me :roll:

Can anyone please help with the following:
Seat tube inner diameter? (ie seatpost size)
Seat tube outer diameter?
Headset size?

I have everything to build a bike, but dont want to start buying more bits if it isnt quite right.

Thanks in advance.

Bill.

Attachments

• corratec.JPG
    corratec.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 215
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I dont k ow for certain but the head tube looks 1 1/8 to me based on pics. Cant help with seat tube measurements but it doesnt look like a thin seat tube that would need a 27.2 (fairly standard bitd) seat post. If I were to take a guess, 30.9 is quite a common size, but I've had bikes with all manner of sizes. As long as it's not an obscure or sought after size, you'll be able to pick up a post cheap.

Back