Help identifying frame possible Santa Cruz

Oldboybob

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

I recently purchased a bike as a parts source, it had some really good stuff on it and it was advertised as a Santa Cruz and has Santa Cruz decals on. I have looked online and cannot find a Santa Cruz of this shape so could be the decals had been added?
Can anyone help identify the make and or model of this frame please? Any help greatly appreciated

Thank You

Attachments

• SCC3.JPG
    SCC3.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 248
  • SCC2.JPG
    SCC2.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 248
  • SCC1.JPG
    SCC1.JPG
    226.5 KB · Views: 248
boxxer":2ocp0820 said:
Looks nothing like a Santa Cruz, GT or Marin - Its a chinese BSO boat anchor

That’s a bit harsh mate, front triangle is quite b17 esq and the back end reminds me of the early gt’s. But you could be right About what it is though.

Timoth27":14211olf said:
boxxer":14211olf said:
Looks nothing like a Santa Cruz, GT or Marin - Its a chinese BSO boat anchor

That’s a bit harsh mate, front triangle is quite b17 esq and the back end reminds me of the early gt’s. But you could be right About what it is though.

No, no they dont!

ts been here before

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=405314

file.php

Thanks for all your help, literally bought it for parts so will tip the frame unless anyone wants it for free?

Thanks

Re:

As LGF says, Ballistic, I had a blue one a year or two ago. Mine also came with decent parts and reading up about it they were not bad when new, certainly not BSO's. That being said I couldn't give my frame away for free and ended up using it as a Evans trade in, built with two front wheels!

Back