Headset size - 92 Zaskar LE

cchris2lou":1nbt4ljd said:
Mag 21 and day to day ride dont match . :LOL:

My LBS has some mint RST 461 in that I can have for almost nowt. I'm giving serious consideration to them as a hack fork.

My RTS is pimped with 21's, but only gets ridden every other month :roll:

Edit: LBS also has some Rock Shox......waiting to hear what they are :D

cchris2lou":1lx9jl4y said:
you cant put RST on a Zaskar , try to find some Judys .

I know, I am a bit 'Hmmm' about RST's on a Zaskar :roll:

I am going to pop to my LBS in a bit and have a look at what he's got. I may buy a 'stop gap' fork so I can ride the bike whilst painting up the fork to refit later ;)

Not doubting it's a Zaskar but are those the right stickers for 92 ?, should'nt it have the large ZASKAR down the downtube and small GT on the top tube ?

that bike deserves a Mag 21SLTi :cool:

But if you want to ride it regularly then a Manitou 1/2 ;)

Deffo no RST, Judy SL would be allright. How about GT rigid CrMo fork ?

The bike seems to have 94/95 stickers - original stickers would be sweet for it as well with huge ZASKAR LE on down tube. :cool:
And if you would like to build the bike with period-correct parts, the fork should be Mag 20 instead of 21.

MadCowKev":1jeb9onk said:
that bike deserves a Mag 21SLTi :cool:

But if you want to ride it regularly then a Manitou 1/2 ;)

Or probably Manitou 3 / 4 for making service easier!

...but GTs should have Rock Shox only. They've had relationship with each other from the beginning...

Archangel":2tgkke9c said:
Deffo no RST, Judy SL would be allright. How about GT rigid CrMo fork ?

The bike seems to have 94/95 stickers - original stickers would be sweet for it as well with huge ZASKAR LE on down tube. :cool:
And if you would like to build the bike with period-correct parts, the fork should be Mag 20 instead of 21.

Got the Tempest for rigid action ;)

Yes, it has more modern decals, but it is defo a 92 (serial no. 0992****). I will change the decals if they get damaged.

I want to remain front sus on this, so we'll see what comes up.

Back