Gt Rts £65 posted, pics added SOLD

Magpiegifts

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Up for sale is my 18" rts with piggyback shock. Too many projects have gotten in the way and I need to make space. I had started to wet and dry on the frame, and its looking much better than when I got it originally. Rear triangle is in decent condition. Bushes are ok to. I had planned to have it powder coated. Will make a nice bike. Probably an rts-2, definitely not a 1.
Needs a little TLC but it will make a good project. Also throwing in a purple rts3 18" that had small crack by headtube,so I practiced my welding skills and its tidy. No rear end for the spare frame though, has bushes in place.
If you are looking for a frame ready to build straight away this isn't for you. But if you are prepared to put in a little elbow grease and finish what I started then you can get your hands on an rts for hell of a lot cheaper than eBay prices.
more pics available on request. Piggyback shock IS included, comes with two sets of bolts for frame and pivots.

Not 100% what to ask for it tbh, so I'm going to say £80 posted if only the complete frame is wanted, more if you want the freebie frame for spares as obviously it will be heavier.And if I'm way out please let me know guys. Shock is included just not pictured
Think I've overpriced it so now £65 posted. SOLD FOR£60 POSTED

Attachments

• IMG_20210208_112108.jpg
    IMG_20210208_112108.jpg
    593.3 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_20210208_112132.jpg
    IMG_20210208_112132.jpg
    608 KB · Views: 356
Back