For Sale GT frame cull ! Last few left!

Hello! Is the 14.5” timberline a vee/canti frame or u-brake? Do you have a photo?

Hello! Is the 14.5” timberline a vee/canti frame or u-brake? Do you have a photo?
Hi baj!
Its a u brake chap
IMG_20220403_170643_564.jpg
I have the plastic crossover guide doodad for the u brake straddle cable it'll come with it ,got a couple of ubrakes too if needed. Can send more pics if needed just drop me a message
Cheers!

Tipitty top.
Want shot.
Will trade for bits!
I need 26" rim brake wheelset
Alloy riser bars 25.4 clamp
5x130 pcd BMX'y stylee chainring
26.8 seatpost with a bit of layback or even cranked if there was a thing!
Sprung leather saddle brooks conquest or flyer!

Or let me know what you got ...you never know I might fancy storing something different for a while instead of these frames😂

Are either of the 18" green timberlines still available? Are they 1" or 1 1/8"? Thanks
Hi , yes both the green Timberline's are still for grabs! Both are 1 1/8 ,one has fork and stem...think the headset is ok... it might even have a BB too but would have to check,the other just frame and stem. Both are in fairly good condition and would present ok when built.
They were both bikes that had done more shuffling from left to right side of the shed than miles!

Hi , yes both the green Timberline's are still for grabs! Both are 1 1/8 ,one has fork and stem...think the headset is ok... it might even have a BB too but would have to check,the other just frame and stem. Both are in fairly good condition and would present ok when built.
They were both bikes that had done more shuffling from left to right side of the shed than miles!
Thanks. Could you let me know the rear spacing when you have the chance?

Last edited:
Back