For Sale GT frame cull ! Last few left!

Haha!
What's the standard sizing then for these fangled posts you speak of?
Just wondering if there's enough meat on one of the timberlines to ream out bigger!
Pretty sure that 27.2mm is the smallest diameter dropper you'll find.
There is a chap on here with a Kona build. Maybe a hot? His frame is 27.0mm - so he took 0.2mm off his actual dropper post.
Just thinking you could carefully ream a frame out and turn a post down a little ...
"Meet me 'arf way mate" sort of vibe...

Karakoram elite....18" CTC It's well used but there's life left ! Frame only £60
View attachment 616907

Outpost. 18" CTC paint still quite vibrant
But nicks and scratches chain suck etc £50
View attachment 616908

Timberlines. Got 3 in green and a later groove tube jobby in a kinda pearly white.
14.5" CTC £50
18" CTC £50
View attachment 616919
18"CTC £40 no fork
18" CTC groove tube £50
View attachment 616920

tequesta purple haze no decals!?? 16" CTC £50
View attachment 616921

talera groove tube good size at 20" £40
View attachment 616922

rave road bike pretty little thing...22"
ham fisted Harry overtightened the front derailleur 🙄 £50
View attachment 616923

strike nice riding frames these has cable rub £60
View attachment 616924

all prices are wrapped but you sort courier,
if you collect it's a tenner off the price 👍

dont be shy with offers you never know 😉

if you want to take the lot £250 😘
I could palletise for beer tokens!

will also do swaps etc I'll make a list of bits I'm needing and update laters.
Is the Karakoram an 1 1/8” head tube? I’d be looking to put a suspension fork on it.

Pretty sure that 27.2mm is the smallest diameter dropper you'll find.
There is a chap on here with a Kona build. Maybe a hot? His frame is 27.0mm - so he took 0.2mm off his actual dropper post.
Just thinking you could carefully ream a frame out and turn a post down a little ...
"Meet me 'arf way mate" sort of vibe...
My crazy idea is not too far off the mark!
Just dropped and smashed my digital verniers 🙄 so I'm measuring with my woodworking crapilers.... Seat tube wall thickness of a timberline which is plain gauge appears to be 1.6-1.8 ... so reaming it to a 26.8 could be poss! Would leave 0.4 to come off seat post!??

Is the Karakoram an 1 1/8” head tube? I’d be looking to put a suspension fork on it.
Hi Tom the Karakoram elite takes 1 1/8 steerer tubes so yes you can fit suspension forks!
I have some karma forks in MTB parts for sale forum,I'm no suspension expert but I think they're quite earlier marzocchi oil filled they're free so happy to chuck in the box with the frame 👍

Hi Tom the Karakoram elite takes 1 1/8 steerer tubes so yes you can fit suspension forks!
I have some karma forks in MTB parts for sale forum,I'm no suspension expert but I think they're quite earlier marzocchi oil filled they're free so happy to chuck in the box with the frame 👍
Hi, sorry for the slow reply. I am still interested in this. Got quite a few questions about it, don’t want to clog up the post. Can I DM you or WhatsApp?

Back