Green Ano GT Zaskar

Very interested in seeing how Patch builds up his frame, but I'm desperate to see if your one is okay under the blue Swede

Looking good dude, always liked the kore stem and seatpost combo. There was a set of reasonable skewers on eBay recently too.

Edit: just seen you’ve got the skewers already 😍

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Looking good dude, always liked the kore stem and seatpost combo. There was a set of reasonable skewers on eBay recently too.

Edit: just seen you’ve got the skewers already 😍
IMG_20220719_124511.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Personally I’d lose the red headset as it doesn’t go too well being with being dogcock red. An Anodised red may suit better but a black one would like ideal for me. The focal point is really the frame and it stands out too much

Great build apart from that though.

Latest posts

Back