Got one at last... Fat content...

kaiser":1uxk2vcs said:
kinda general lee colour there bandit :eek:

haha, that wouldn't be a bad color scheme/theme, aside from it being a Yankee made bike. (Boston fans would have a problem, but I'm not talking about "The Yankees")

congrats on the Fat; you're going to love it :twisted:

Right, first pic.

And I am going to cause some controversy...

IMG_1705.jpg

Before y'all complain at the component choices, please bear in mind this is my 'get it rolling' spec, built with what I had lying about.

In the fullness of time the bar/stem will be swapped, and possibly the seatpost too. Oh and I have a set of amberwall smoke/darts somewhere that would look good on it.

Will get some more pics when I get a ride in.

Cheers.

If you want it to be a rider leave the amberwalls in the shed. Fat's love modern rubber!

nice silver parts and coloured frame
sunsets that go well with the frame

about parts you don't need always cooks on a fat ! do you :LOL:
just colour wise, the fork could be changed
and maybe matching controltech stem
that would tip the build more towards classy than pure efficiency ;)

Aye an orange bomber would look good, apart form that :cool:

Blimey that looks good and super fast work in getting it up and running - what the hell did I sell it for?

The colour by the way is Tequila Sunrise, inspired naturally by the 1988 film with Gibson, Pfeiffer and Russell. The less generously minded have suggested that it is a homage to a Raleigh Yukon :twisted:

Thanks all for the comments, and Ed, Im glad you like it. What do you think of the bombers???

And now, I would appreciate some feedback - should I seek a control tech stem in silver, to match the post, or should I be looking for alternate matching post & stem, e.g. thompson, syncros etc

Cheers

Fingers

Latest posts

Back