Going from car free to car lumbered.

e2a1865b86fee14e3ffb4f4928b0734c.jpg

Personally don't think you can go wrong with a Ford Focus estate, Ford build quality is far better than it used to be. Personally i'd have a Skoda Yeti but understand your objections. Good luck.

Not much to say about the car from here, other than it looks like your thought process has covered most of the angles. Regarding the hip, are you on a waiting list for replacement? I had mine replaced two years ago and it's been a game changer

Not much to say about the car from here, other than it looks like your thought process has covered most of the angles. Regarding the hip, are you on a waiting list for replacement? I had mine replaced two years ago and it's been a game changer

what did they replace it with? I'm holding out for a grappling hook and zip line. :)

That's good to here Raidan. Not only the list as yet, but got GP appt Tuesday afternoon where I will get down on my knees and beg if I have to.

what did they replace it with? I'm holding out for a grappling hook and zip line. :)

I was hoping for something from Inspector Gadget, or at least a titanium one, but had to settle for ceramic. Apparently the ceramic ones are easier to replace, which is on the cards in later life, as I'm so young (which is all relative!)

Back