For Sale Gios Torino super record frameset

costani

Dirt Disciple
Hi
I have a mint condition gios 1980 frame for sale size is 56cm c to t and top tube 53c/c . I bought the frame a few years ago from classic steel bikes in Holland and never used they told me it had a 54 top tube but it hasn’t .it also said the frame had been resprayed by gios
the frame is beautiful but too short for me .comes with a mint record headset
I was looking for £800.00 sadly it cost me a lot more than that
thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_0532.jpeg
    IMG_0532.jpeg
    650.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0533.jpeg
    IMG_0533.jpeg
    683.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0535.jpeg
    IMG_0535.jpeg
    685.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0534.jpeg
    IMG_0534.jpeg
    756.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0536.jpeg
    IMG_0536.jpeg
    662.9 KB · Views: 77
Plus it's a very odd size for a 56 seat tube and a 53 top tube. You're looking for someone proportioned with a short torso and long legs

Talk about weeing on a guy's chips. 🥹

If his price is unrealistic then it won't sell but a pile-on isn't particularly constructive, is it?
I don't necessarily see it like that, and my post certainly wasn't meant like that. I'd see it more demeaning for me to question whether he'd measured it correctly than to comment that the measurements as stated are unusual

Plus it's a very odd size for a 56 seat tube and a 53 top tube. You're looking for someone proportioned with a short torso and long legs

56CT makes it 55CC and with a 53 CC top tube giving typical “ Italian Geometry” with a shorter top tube than seat tube. A quick measure of my Italians, including a Gios, and centre to centre they are all taller than they are long. (Except for one that was a custom build for the original owner) .

56CT makes it 55CC and with a 53 CC top tube giving typical “ Italian Geometry” with a shorter top tube than seat tube. A quick measure of my Italians, including a Gios, and centre to centre they are all taller than they are long. (Except for one that was a custom build for the original owner) .
Ah, ok, good to know. Doesn't look like I'll be buying Italiano then. My fav bike is 54 seat, 56 top

Ah, ok, good to know. Doesn't look like I'll be buying Italiano then. My fav bike is 54 seat, 56 top
Not, every Italian frame is built like this, the Custom build i bought is 54cc seat 56 cc top, but best to check all the dimensions if you see something you like

Back