For Sale Garmin Edge 1000 with accessories

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Garmin Edge 1000 with accessories pictured.

I recently got a Garmin Edge 1030+ so the trusty Edge 1000 needs to go. Comes with a genuine Garmin Out Front Flush mount with shims, an unused Garmin bar/stem band-on mount with small and large bands, a black silicone case, Garmin strap, a spare new screen protector, and a Micro USB Sync/charge cable (not the original Garmin one but a longer replacement).

It's in excellent functional and cosmetic condition as it has always been used with a screen protector and silicone case. Battery life is really good, it's had road use only (not MTB), never crashed or dropped. The screen appears to be unmarked and the unit itself doesn't appear to have any scuffs or scratches. The soft rubber power button on the Edge 1000 is a known weakness, and on many used units you'll find the white rubber damaged or beginning to break around the power button. However you can protect from this by only pressing the power button with the silicone cover on, and by not digging your nails into it. I've always taken these precautions meticulously, and so the power button rubber is still perfect,. The unit will arrive updated to the latest firmware and factory reset.

I've loved owning the Edge 1000 and it's the best Garmin I've had (I've owned the 800, 810, 500, 520, 520 Plus, and a bunch of Garmin watches!) - I've not used this one a great deal since I usually use a dinky Garmin 520 Plus unless I'm doing a ride away from home and need the turn-by-turn navigation. I've done a few day-long rides with it, including a solo coast-to-coast ride of 130 miles, when it didn't miss a beat all day. For whole-day excursions and beyond a really useful feature is that you can charge it using any standard USB Power Bank while it's in use.

Price is £130 posted in the UK (PP gift or add the fees please).
IMG_2590.JPG

IMG_2595.JPG
IMG_2597.JPG IMG_2600.JPG IMG_2603.JPG

Back