FS: 1995 Time Trail Prototyp - Carrera Bazooka Frame

nostyle

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
I have to much stuff in my storage - need to sell a few items. Sorry for my bad english, I am not a native speaker...

Like to sell this one: A 1995 - one-of-its-kind-thing

I found it in 2013 out of a bikeshop. The owner quit because of retirement. It was a wallhanger there, looks funny, so I make an offer without knowing what it actually is. The frame has been used, but is technical in a good condition - seems to be no accident, crash or structural damage. On the other hand - there are optical signs of use, but it is 21yo - so sure no virgin any more... :D I don't find enough time to build it up in 3 years, so I let her go.

Please see pictures or tell me, if and from what perspective you want to have high resolution pics. I can provide them via email.

As I have to put a pricetag on it, I say EUR 500,- obo for the frame, the fork and headset. The brakes displayed brakes are not part of this offer. I can ship worldwide (via austrian postal service http://www.post.at - trackable, insured) and accept paypal or money transfer. Sure you can come to my hometown, next to vienna, and pick it up, than I can add an invitation to one of the famous austrian vinetraverns. :mrgreen:

I would also trade for mostly lightweight mtb-parts (I am a weightweenie, so please feel free to make me an offer, if you have something nice for me to trade. I am looking for eg: Lefty Speed Carbon SL, lightweight 29 frame (size M), Tune or Extralite hubs, THM or Stork carbon crank, a lightweight crank in short (150 to 165mm) for my sons mtb, ...) we can add a few extra EUR/GBP/USD on each side to balance up or down.

Attachments

• side few.jpg
    side few.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 610
  • side view 2.jpg
    side view 2.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 610
  • 2015-10-08 20.18.20.jpg
    2015-10-08 20.18.20.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 610
Back