French Style Brake Calipers Wanted

lavenell

Dirt Disciple
Don't know if anyone can help me but I'm after a pair of Mafac Racers (or anything similar that'll fit) for my 70's Peugeot Super Randonneur. I've attached a picture with the special fitment for the rear calliper I need in order to make it work, with the rear brake bridge hole facing top & bottom rather than forward facing as per usual on a rim brake frame. I'll be pretty happy with any condition as the bike will be a glorified pub bike/ commuter... And they seem to be really hard to come across!

Any help would be appreciated!

TIA

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-14 at 21.12.30.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-14 at 21.12.30.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 185
Re:

I can help with this. Do you just want the adaptor, or the whole brake? I can do either. Send me a PM. Cheers

In case you found the adaptor but still need brakes, I have some Mafac Racers that I was about to list in another thread for £30 posted. Let me know if you need pics or more info.

Last edited:
In case you found the adaptor but still need brakes, I have some Mafac Racers that I was about to list in another thread for £30 posted. Let me know if you need pics or more info.
Thanks, sorry I've just seen your message! I managed to source everything I needed in the end. Cheers.

Back