Free parts - good karma needed...

Vitorzip

Senior Retro Guru
Hi.

Last year didn´t finished quite well for me regarding bike parts, so i decided to start this year by offering some used and NOS retro parts to you guys. Need some good Karma, need to restore my own confidence in the postal services.

Here´s how it´s gonna work. Part is free, but you have to pay for shipping, since i´m in Portugal and international delivery is a bit higher than an inside one. Still, it will be £1 or £2 more than you would pay for a domestic delivery. In most of cases, that will be total amount.

Only one item per user.

I send the item first, you only pay for delivery when it arrives. I will pm everyone with shipping costs. I Think i found the solution for last year´s issues, but i rather play safe about this.

First to answer gets it, wether it´s here or thru PM.

So, here it goes:

➡️ Pair of blue GripShift grips, NOS

➡️ Pair of red GripShift grips, NOS

➡️ Judy crown/steerer assembly, 1 1/8, threadless- GONE

➡️ Tioga chainring, NOS in bag, 48t, 110bcd, black- GONE

➡️ Tioga stem, blue ano, 1 1/8 threadless, NOS- GONE

➡️ pair of Onza barends, used, silver

➡️ Kona Joe Murray stem, 1 1/8 quill, used, silver - GONE

➡️ Chromoly quill stem, unbranded, great looking, 1 1/8

➡️ XTR M950 right lever/shifter combo, good condition, shifter only for parts

➡️ XTR M950 left lever/shifter combo, good condition, shifter only for parts - GONE

➡️ LX 3x7spd left lever/shifter combo (shifter condition unknown, looks ok)

➡️ LX 3x7spd right lever/shifter combo (shifter condition unknown, looks ok)

➡️ Ritchey brake cable hanger (to use on the headset with rigid forks), black, Ritchey Logo, 1"

If you´re interested on anything drop me a line.

Cheers ;)

Vitor

very interested what length and does it have a brake cable thingy on it?

Kona Joe Murray stem, 1 1/8 quill, used, silver

same q about the unbranded one

poss interested in lx shifter combo's too

and yeah great gesture, :cool:

Nothing for me either.
Good gesture matey :D

Attachments

• spidey_sez_2thumbs_up1.jpg
    spidey_sez_2thumbs_up1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,572
very kind of you sir! i'd be interested in the lx shifters, but would it be unreasonable to have both sides to make a set, if they're in working order?! pics would be great, will pm you email address. i can pay little extra if necessary. ;)

oh turd, just saw reanimation's edit.

thanks
chris

I will probably have more than one set of LX levers, let me dig into the parts box tomorrow. ;)

Very nice gesture mate, have you a pic of the Tioga blue stem and the Onza bar ends please.

I'll pass aswell (keen on the M950 ever/shifter combos, but I'll let some one ese grab them, ive done alright recently)

+1 karma

Back