Factorycol

98+ BoTM Winner
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
I'm no longer needing these parts

Everything that's in the photo below

IMG_9383 copy.jpg

1 x FC M900 Chainset - Date code QA (Jan 1992) 175mm with 26/38/48 Shimano SG chainrings. This has been used, but if you have the time and desire it could be cleaned up nicely. All threads and tapers are good, but the chainset is used, so would suit a rider.

1 x FD M900 Front mech, Date code PI (sept 1991). 31.8 bottom pull

1 x RD M900 Rear Mech (can't see the date code) a couple of scuffs, but works perfectly and could be made to look a lot better if you put it through a parts cleaner. Max 32t

1 pair of ST M900 XTR STI units. With rubber hoods. I forgot to put one on for some of the pictures, you do get the pair of hoods. Perfectly working, with just a couple of scuffs to the lever blades.

2 pairs of XTR brake calipers, 1 pair of front and 1 pair of rear, they are different. Comes with stradle cables springs etc and canti bolts and the brake pads shown.

(update)

now also including

1 x CS M900 8sp cassette

1 x PK date stamped BB UN-90 68 x 107 and its missing the non drive threaded cup.

and I've dropped the price by £50.00

All ready to go straight onto a bike.

If someone doesn't haggle, pays quick and delivery is easy, I'll throw in an M900 front wheel.

£350.00 and its yours

Photos of all the individial components are available.

Last edited:
No interest, so I've split it up and the parts are going on ebay this weekend.

This is the front mech, so you can find my page.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi, since you said at the beginning that you were selling it as a lot, I didn´t sent you a message, I´m , then, interested in the bottom pull 31,8 mm front mech, can you quote me price with shipping to Canary Islands, Spain ???, thanks in advance for the prospective buy from you if we sort it out

Hi, since you said at the beginning that you were selling it as a lot, I didn´t sent you a message, I´m , then, interested in the bottom pull 31,8 mm front mech, can you quote me price with shipping to Canary Islands, Spain ???, thanks in advance for the prospective buy from you if we sort it out

Hi, sorry, it's on ebay now, you'll need to go here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/326064281242

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ok let´s see if I can get it from there, thanks for your reply,

Well sorry Ebay doesn't lets me place a bid because of the shipping address, so, I quit from Ebay, or I buy directly from you, sorry

Last edited:
Back