Frame numbers Rocky Mountain

oops

troje":1iheo51x said:
Anthony":1iheo51x said:
troje":1iheo51x said:
Tell me what you think :)
It does look like a T, but you are the best placed to judge. Shine a torch on it, not down onto it but along the surface, from all angles. You can tell much more easily then.

Maybe all of the I numbers that have been reported here are actually Ts?

So we have to re-write the history books? :)[/quote

haha, good point .and i never did like october, it,s neither christmas or summer :D

Got a 1991 Hammer (I'm hoping it is) but without the noodle coming so curious to see where it sits.
Do have some others I can add now as well. Might fire up a google docs sheet and get some added.

(I have a 91' Altitude, 2x '93 Altitudes (only one with serial available*), '92 Fusion, '92 Stratos (iirc), the '91 Hammer..)
I think that's all.

But picked a few serials up over the years and
the 91/92 bikes should be pretty easy for Alu and Steel farmed out frames (YA and I's) mainly as they're easy to tell apart

My 95 Blizzard seems to be BL41486, which doesn't make much sense, but I'll add it to the list.

Having had another look at my 92 Blizzard I'm going for T instead of i. Which would denote Toyo?

Attachments

• _0023301.JPG
    _0023301.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 557
Picking up another frame tomorrow, any thoughts on this serial?
B96090816
Seller stated he was told it was a 98 (but looks like it would be a 97 model), colour from their pictire doesn't match catalogs, also has Ricthey dropouts and apparently stamped on BB.

Maybe an Equipe?

ad_0_1460324847800.jpg

Back