forks

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
700C, 1" threaded steerer, minimum 200mm of steerer, preferably lugged crown, straight legs, and chrome... for allen key brake fitting, no mudguard eyes. To go with a columbus neuron frame, so something "fitting"

thanks!

Re:

Yes I've seen those Shaun! Something like them would be perfect, at a lower price... I have a possible project incoming which will need some forks

Well extensive ebay and internet searching has resulted in pretty much nothing :facepalm:

The BLB forks seem to be available at various places, for more or less the same price, and that's about it

I could probably buy a decent enough used frame and fork for less than the price of new forks alone :shock:

anyone have anything? straight legged steel wold be perfect, but I'd consider alloy or carbon, if the legs were "thin" and didn't look out of place on a steel frame. must be 1" threaded steerer, minimum 200mm...

Re:

Still looking, could possibly swap or of for an ITM visia carbon fork, 1" ahead steerer, with about 240mm of steerer (fits a 160mm headtube). Might even consider a frame and fork...

Re: Re:

foz":ju4up587 said:
Still looking, could possibly swap or of for an ITM visia carbon fork, 1" ahead steerer, with about 240mm of steerer (fits a 160mm headtube). Might even consider a frame and fork...

what size frame?

Back