Fife and Tayside rides thread

really enjoyed the day and company.

Some great trails in there and good to have someone who pretended they knew where they were to guide us think his name was Mr T R Ailforks or something....

we defintely have to make that a night ride venue for a friday or another regular sunday meet up, loved some of the flowy sections and good jump practice.

So for our next adventure

Option1 - Comrie Croft morning/afternoon laps with a cake and coffee intermission.
Option 2 - XC/gravel trundle/explore from Pitmedden to the Glen farg railway tunnels 20+mile loop. I even have my printed maps ready lol. with a pub lunch at the bein inn beer garden (def a dry day ride)

let me know what weekends suit around end of August Clubby and we can coordinate diaries.

Wifey has a garden party hen afternoon on sat 28th august if that suits for a longer day ride and luncheon maybe?

Wifey has a garden party hen afternoon on sat 28th august if that suits for a longer day ride and luncheon maybe?
That should work, but won’t know until nearer the time though. Sharron’s walking buddy does football on a Saturday, so their walks are usually Sundays.
Plan for then and worry about me later.

just catching up ahead of next week. I can do any day clubby, shona letting me loose on the sunday lol so see what day suits you best.

think Jock has his rugby social dance on sat night and game on sunday so i can always go for a burl with him on sat then do comrie or alternative with you on sunday if thats best. s'pose also worth seeing what the weather is looking like lol.

I’m good for Saturday. If Sharron had plans for us it’s usually the Sunday at the moment.
Comrie my preferred option, loving the off road just not getting out enough. One more busy week at work and then that’s the end of the bigger blocks for this year. Need more seat time as I’ve got Tweedlove in a month.

Braw, comrie sounds good For Saturday, will be on the Solaris as the intense is unserviceable at moment lol.

hopefully jock can make it, will say to kenny as well but Sunday is usually his frede day.

what time suits you, 10.15 meet for riding by 10.30 And make a day of it?

Aye, that sounds fine.
Weather looks like settling, so should be good. New black officially open as well, so need to check it out. Did it before it was official and think they’ve sorted a bit if the drainage issues.
Fitting the plus wheels? The top red will be brutal on a hardtail!

Back