Favourite Mtb magazine cover of all time

I remember a copy of MBi with Tomac on the cover. He was riding straight towards the camera and cornering so he was banked over by about 45 degrees.
I think he was wearing black and the background was predominantly green and out of focus. It was a great photo as I recall.
Must've been around 93 or 94 maybe a little later.

I've searched the internet but can't find it.

Anyone able to refresh my memory?

I remember a copy of MBi with Tomac on the cover. He was riding straight towards the camera and cornering so he was banked over by about 45 degrees.
I think he was wearing black and the background was predominantly green and out of focus. It was a great photo as I recall.

This one? MBi_Nov1991_cover.jpeg

....and 2 months later. Would Sir like the Herbold cover? ;)
Well you leave no choice with this, do you? Awesome

I can only serve with another classic MBA Tomac cover
MBA_jan_1992.jpg

Edit: Looks like someone had the right mag!

Too much tomac, what about Tinker Juared? I like how it rides. And Runne Hoydal. I don´t have my magazines here, next month I will be at home and do some scans.

I think Tinker did not make it to a cover (yet) in the time I was obsessed with magazines (´88-´92). Happily proven wrong though!

Latest posts

Back