fat chance yo eddy

Re:

thanks bud yes it is a nice color ,unusual ,still need a few bits but its coming together slowly but surely :)
its original paint metallic charcoal ..as far as i know its original decals i got all the paperwork from when it was bought in 94 think its all factory cheers

Re:

yes that's one of the main reasons i bought it realy nice clean original frame with the paperwork its took a bit of a back seat really as i'm building a klein also ,decided to do that first as i had more parts

Re:

That's stunning mate, but when the hell are you going to finish it......

..... Slacker!!

al, not surfing anywhere!

Re:

yes i admit iv been slack lately but im still finishing my klein with a few more little tweaks ,then i'm getting on the fat which i still need loads of parts for :shock: :shock: :facepalm: shouldn't take that long :cool:

Re: Re:

surfingpolzeath":2tuxds9z said:
yes i admit iv been slack lately but im still finishing my klein with a few more little tweaks ,then i'm getting on the fat which i still need loads of parts for :shock: :shock: :facepalm: shouldn't take that long :cool:

I see where you're going wrong...

chuck a dust sheet over the aluminium bike and spend more time on the 'Yo'.

Job done! no need to thank me and keep your money in your pocket, I do it for the love of bicycles.

al. ;)

Re:

:LOL: :LOL: good advice but unfortunately its a couple months to late already blown all my cash on the Klein :facepalm: :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-big-grin:

Latest posts

Back