fat chance titanium ebay.de

As far as I can see there ain't a word mentioned about that mech roller... but it looks like a snapped bolt to me (easy to drill out, though). Only thing he says is that there is little chainsuck, but some scratches to the frame and decals. No cracks or dings of any kind and the previous owner polished it a but too much so there are some "shiny areas" on the frame/tubing.

Holy cr*p! 1800 euros!?! But I must say it is one fine looking frame (and I'm not a Fat Chance fan).

Es wurde vom Vorbesitzer die Schraube für die "Toppull" Umwerferrolle (mit dabei!) einfach abgesägt, bzw. das Gewindeniet dreht mit! Ist ja kein Problem, da man auch einen downpull-Umwerfer verwendet werden kann

the previous owner did cut the pulley bolt off because the rivet nut is loose and turns around in the seat tube. no problem as you can use a downpull front der.

Carsten

Carsten":26r6l8mg said:
Es wurde vom Vorbesitzer die Schraube für die "Toppull" Umwerferrolle (mit dabei!) einfach abgesägt, bzw. das Gewindeniet dreht mit! Ist ja kein Problem, da man auch einen downpull-Umwerfer verwendet werden kann

I hope that wasn't somewhere in the description... proof of my excellent reading skills then :oops: :oops: :oops:

Void(EN12-82)":txkhgjuk said:
Carsten":txkhgjuk said:

I hope that wasn't somewhere in the description... proof of my excellent reading skills then :oops: :oops: :oops:

yeah, it's in the description. somewhat "hidden" in the fine print at the beginning of the text...

the pulley is included btw...

Carsten

Latest posts

Back