F/Sale Giant Speeder, Ambrosio Carbon, Raliegh Airlite 200

What's the sizing like on it? I'm usually between a 54/56 but do love a steel retro bike!

I don't drive, would you be able to deliver at all? If not then I'll see about a train journey and cycling back on it. :)

Also, what's the colour way as I'll be able to do some research before the weekend then.

i will send me some photos

tbh on an £80 you are never going to lose money. I ride an old bianchi now so dont really ride my others that much.

i'm selling these three to see if I can raise some money for maybe one bike if it comes along.

Attachments

• giant speeder.jpg
    giant speeder.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,070
all bikes still available. I am back for a few days so will take some pictures.

To be honest the Ambrosio is a great bike - it is very light. I would say 8kg with the kit it has on it. If you put some light wheels it would go sub sub 8kg.

There is not a lot written about these bikes online. The frames were £600+ news and if you look for Frame Reviews 2008 Cycling Weekly you will see where the frame stands in the list. It wasnt cheap.

It has Ultegra Shfifters and 105 kit. Not bad for £220 really. The wheels were £300 new.

It is also nice that it is left with the aluminium look. I like that and my Binanchi is the same.

postage i have checked with paisley freight is approx £30. I could maybe go to a bike shop and buy a used box.

Do you possibly want just that bike?

K70DUK":kl4fsvdi said:
postage i have checked with paisley freight is approx £30. I could maybe go to a bike shop and buy a used box.

Do you possibly want just that bike?

Yes, I only want the one bike.

It's a fair trek to Hornsea for me, but I do have a decent break over xmas so may be able to make it a day out I suppose, is it available for collection either maybe 19 -23rd or week commencing 28th?

K70DUK":2xqep1y9 said:
hi

thats fine.

I will take some pics.

Nice one, pic will be great. If you've got any dimensions too that would be helpful, I know you've said it's a medium...

Latest posts

Back