ExpertBlay’s Feedback

I just bought a saddle from Charlie, actually 2 for 1! great comms, quick delivery, and a pleasure to deal with, thanks!

Bought a pair of mag 21s from Charlie. Great price, quick delivery, well packaged, and a free headset as a bonus too! Good communication and easy to deal with 👍

Bought a Cannondale M300 frameset from Charlie. Arrived when he said it would, cocooned by more packaging than I've ever seen in one place.

Honest as they come! Have had a few nice retro bits from Charlie! Kore and Thomson stems which were in epic condition and he even chucked in a free set of Dmr V8 pedals once! Communication and delivery has been spot on too! 😉

Arranged a part ex with Charlie - my M2 f&f for a pair of wheels and cash. It would be fair to say it was a challenging transaction. After having to chase several times, broken promises, even being told they'd been posted, despite him not having my address, the wheels eventually arrived well packaged.

There was also a misunderstanding about the description of the wheels, which Charlie was happy to discuss and an agreement was reached.

I'm sure this was just a blip, and maybe, sometimes, life can get in the way.

Back