Everything to go! Free/charity donation

jaypee

Senior Retro Guru
**Now sorted pending collection**

I need to clear space and I never have time for bikes any more.

So I'd like to get rid of all my retro stuff and I want someone to take the lot. There's plenty of good stuff in there. And plenty to chuck out as well. This needs to be as simple as possible so it all needs to go together.

Anyone interested?

If you have time and space you could make quite a bit of money selling bits. Or you could just use. If you would like to, you could make a donation to charity (maybe a cycling/bike charity?) But this is optional. I just want it to go to someone who knows their stuff and will know what to do with it.

I'm sure anyone interested will want to know more about what's there. Probably easiest to discuss on the phone. PM me and we can discuss.

Based in Brighton.

It's currently in five large wooden drawers (as you can see) and there's some other stuff too. I'm basically looking for someone to load the drawers (and the rest) into a vehicle as they are with a minimum of fuss. Very happy to have a chat and a quick look through and maybe even a beer/coffee. But I don't want to spend too long on the actual kit or I may start crying 😂. Or even change my mind 😐

I have some bikes and frames at my brother's in Kent, but this is focused on the smaller stuff in my flat. Lots of parts, a few wheels I think but nothing bigger.

Sorry if this should go in the for sale section. It's more a project (clearance) than an actual for sale/karma post, hence posting here, but I can move it if required.

Last edited:
Daft question ....do you reckon it'd fit in four pannier bags? And a bit of stuff on top of racks?It's a bit of jolly for me as I'm in lydd kent but could!

Back