Etiquette

MTB Mark

Devout Dirtbag
Hi all,

I'm Mark and fairly new to the site but not new in loving bikes. I have a quandary. There is a bike advertised for sale that I really want. Usually I'd see things I like but don't want or have the time for and post a link in the "marketplace" sections but this time I really want it and if I share a link or others see it then the price will fly through my kid and mortgage limited budget. Its not a Pace or Klien as they are out of reach anyway.

Anyway should I post a link and increase my competition but give others on here a chance at getting a bike that may go above my means anyway and the you lot lose out?

Don't get carried away, it's not amazing or really expensive!

Cheers

Mark

With only 9 hours left I've given up! Still only £120 for what I think could be a great condition 94 Kona Kula. I just can't get there in time to pick it up as they are moving house soon.

Edited to say I've also posted in the marketplace watch bit.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I had a similar dilemma at the time you first posted:

Actually, I am lying, I didn't consider outing it unless I decided I didn't want it myself. I did keep checking whether someone else had posted it up though.

Unfortunately, it appears someone went to view it and spotted a crack in the frame 🤫

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
With only 9 hours left I've given up! Still only £120 for what I think could be a great condition 94 Kona Kula. I just can't get there in time to pick it up as they are moving house soon.

Edited to say I've also posted in the marketplace watch bit.

I had that on my watch list, but removed it as I couldn't remember why I was watching it! Looks like it would clean up nicely.

Back