Erm....ah.....oh....sort of 'bought' something on eBay....

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":3fuajunn said:
No, it's just a midlife crisis, full stop! :LOL: :LOL:

I think we're all allowed a huffy off piste moment or two, or in my case, couple of weeks. It's quite handy being able to blame my....erm.....hormones. Just ask Lynne, she gets it. And if any of you want to make something of it....don't forget we BOTH know where most of you live :mrgreen:

In other news.....'it' should be here tomorrow. Of course, I've given myself the day off, as you do when something special is arriving. The rest of the day will then be spent agonising over what to thieve, sell or forget about off the other build to make this one happen!

With cider, naturalment.......

smiley-face-thumbs-up-xTgMR8pXc.png
835bb5aee44e9603da12ae243c741a75.png

Re:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's here!!!! Cursory wipe over with a bit of car polish, but the rest will have to get done indoors with more cider, it's f***ing freezing out there today......... :shock:

Attachments

• Santa Cruz 014.JPG
    Santa Cruz 014.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 374
  • Santa Cruz 012.JPG
    Santa Cruz 012.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 373
  • Santa Cruz 013.JPG
    Santa Cruz 013.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 374
  • Santa Cruz 011.JPG
    Santa Cruz 011.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 374
Re:

Good, innit. Reminds me of a beefed up version of my old Cannondale frame with the wishbone back end.

Comes up pretty small, so I'm well chuffed. Although SC call this a 'medium', I honestly think the small would have been too tiny for me.

Re:

Hi Mark!

Really not sure yet, funds are VERY tight, so probably for now just transfer the kit off another build, although I will need some decent forks, and definitely an XC type build, not DJ....with the high front end once the forks are on, it shouldn't be too 'bum in the air, head down' either, even in XC guise.

Tyres are pretty big but shallow tread, that have proved to be fine on the road as well as off it, so hoping it may do all the duties I need, in one bike. Typical that this would appear now after all these years of wanting one, means I've instantly gone off the other project I had in mind!

Back