Erm....ah.....oh....sort of 'bought' something on eBay....

Re:

Brilliant! Thanks Lynne, exactly what I needed :mrgreen:

Looks like it'll be just the right side of almost too big....

yeah think I was watching that one, was fairly local to me. Just because I already have one doenst meanI dont need another!
Good thing i didn't bid I guess, you got a good deal IIRC.

legrandefromage":16w6kakc said:
LikeClockwork":16w6kakc said:
I'm finding my retroness is loosing it's appeal, increasingly I'm disillusioned with the forum, not riding at all, prioritizing other passions, like my work and family and relationship.

I'm down to one bike, which I do love, but it's just going to be there for the odd ride out in the summer or when I might feel like a pint or two and don't want to be driving. I'll still tinker, because I don't know how not to, but I'm not finding it's something I want to be sharing with others any more.

Is this normal? Does anyone else empathise? Is it just a hobby taking it's course, is there a life span to all these things?

Ahem... <polite cough>
All that long thread! What ya like! Welcome back from your very short mid life bike crisis! Enjoy! :D

Re:

No, it's just a midlife crisis, full stop! :LOL: :LOL:

I think we're all allowed a huffy off piste moment or two, or in my case, couple of weeks. It's quite handy being able to blame my....erm.....hormones. Just ask Lynne, she gets it. And if any of you want to make something of it....don't forget we BOTH know where most of you live :mrgreen:

In other news.....'it' should be here tomorrow. Of course, I've given myself the day off, as you do when something special is arriving. The rest of the day will then be spent agonising over what to thieve, sell or forget about off the other build to make this one happen!

With cider, naturalment.......

Back