Enid's Day off Baiku

Enid_Puceflange

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Well, it never took much persuading........

Seeing as I'm at work 6 days a week, most of which till 8 pm
I have taken a week off work, just to catch up with friends, family , the local trail and the local landlord ;)

Thurs morning, Mrs Puceflange suggested that i blow the cobwebs off the bike seeing it was a god made day for cycling, 16 deg and not a cloud in the sky.
Now I have not really ridden far (far for me is 10miles) in 15 years so im breaking myself in gently :oops:
but most of this is all offroad, finishing off right out at Edinburgh Airport.

Some Mobile phone pics to share, wind behind me the whole way ,
Bliss

View of Edinburgh from Corstorphine woods.
14052009051.jpg

Rocky Decent
14052009053.jpg

Trail along The River Almond
14052009055.jpg

14052009054.jpg

Airport access road
14052009057.jpg

Waiting for my lift home ;)
14052009058.jpg

Finished my day off with a kip and a couple of beers

Gc

Oi Enid, you still up for Wednesday evening visit to Glentress.

Get there for 7pm and you've got a good 2 hours of daylight to slog around say the Blue route for starters.

Get back to me Velomaniac if interested.

Nice bike by the way ;)

Velomaniac MacRetro Clan

Looks like a nice ride! The view over edinburgh is fantastic :) Everyone needs a bit of time out, esp when it involves riding bikes and beer :cool:

greenfinger":1vpdc9d5 said:
Everyone needs a bit of time out, esp when it involves riding bikes and beer :cool:

Preferably at the same time :LOL: :LOL: [drugs are better though,you just potter along without doing anything rash]

Its amazing how a couple of hours and a couple of miles outside the City can make you feel :cool:

dyna-ti":p5etb7yy said:
greenfinger":p5etb7yy said:
Everyone needs a bit of time out, esp when it involves riding bikes and beer :cool:

Preferably at the same time :LOL: :LOL: [drugs are better though,you just potter along without doing anything rash]

I dunno about that dyna, I got 4 staples in my chin from trying to do both on my bmx :twisted: :LOL: :roll:

velomaniac":2j5nz8ob said:
Get there for 7pm and you've got a good 2 hours of daylight to slog around say the Blue route for starters.

LOL , I hate to admit, I have "tried" to slog the blue route a few months ago,

Im so badly out of shape 2 hours would be nowhere near long enough :oops:

But I am determined to meet you macretro dudes one day :cool:

Gc

Back