Early 80's mtb collection

Billybob2

Old School Hero
A bit gutted to let these go but they will be a great project for someone,downside is I cannot post so it will be collection only but I do travel between St Austell Cornwall and Plymouth Devon,right then-

84 saracen conquest,darehead group size 23" 7/10 condition cosmetic scratches.
84 araya muddy fox seeker,darehead group size 22" 8/10 condition frame really nice appart from dint in chainstay it's a project so groupset is in a box,(missing seat and crank)there is a lady's seeker frame/fork to go with this but needs building would make a good pair finished.
86 saracen kili flyer frame/fork 7/10 condition cosmetic only I do have the suntour groupset to go on it again in the box.
86 muddy fox courier everyone should have a courier!! Complete bike serviced by bike shop not long ago 7/10 condition rides great.
I have two sets of bullmoose bars at different hight angles,a spare darehead rear mech.
£450 the lot.
Hitting the triathlon this year and need a road bike,or I would keep this lot

Are you only selling as a lot? I'd be interested in one of the bullmoose bars

Re:

Ideally yes,but will keep you in mind should things change,really if I had the time, stripping an selling the parts would make sense as the individual value far outways what I want.

Registering interest in a split ideally. Kili/group etc plus bullmoose. Thanks

Back