Sold Dyna-Tech 625Ti titanium (1993)

nammonk

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Raleigh Dyna-Tech 625Ti
1993 Dyna-Tech 625Ti. 56cm square (ctc). Titanium main tubes with cro-mo rear triangle and forks.

Mostly original spec., including the original Dyna-Tech seatpost. Suntour SL BB, cranks (170) and gears (42/52 x 13-24). I've replaced the brakes with Shimano 600, as one of the Suntour calipers was missing, and they're much better. I do still have one Suntour caliper and the levers, which are in great condition (if someone wanted to restore back to original). 3ttt bars and stem. Shimano pedals and clips. Miche hubs on Ambrosio Gentleman rims, which have plenty of life left in the braking surfaces. The hubs take an 8 speed cassette, Shimano HG spline pattern. The Suntour levers can do both 7 and 8 speed index, and both work well.

Finish is "striking" purple, and very early 90s. Generally in very good shape, with some spots where the white undercoat is showing (not rusting though). There is some paint loss on the seat lug (non-drive side - see the high-res photos), but this seems to be a problem with the paint not taking, rather than corrosion. Frame and fork weigh approx. 1645g and 710g, which is around the same as a similar size 531SL that I have. Makes for a lively but comfortable ride. It's just a bit too small for me (I'm no longer flexible enough for a frame of this size). No problem with the bonding, and I don't think it's had a lot of use (judging by the excellent condition of the chainrings etc.) Threads and bearings are all good, nothing's stuck, and it's just had new cables.

Would like £200 for this. It's in Sheffield, but I can post at cost. Lots of full resolution photos at https://photos.app.goo.gl/btmeJUDYg9v6kRP78.

Nick

Attachments

• Dyna-Tech drive side.jpg
    Dyna-Tech drive side.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 178
  • Dyna-Tech front.jpg
    Dyna-Tech front.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 175
  • Dyna-Tech non drive side.jpg
    Dyna-Tech non drive side.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Dyna-Tech SPD.jpg
    Dyna-Tech SPD.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Raleigh Dyna-Tech 625Ti
1993 Dyna-Tech 625Ti. 56cm square (ctc). Titanium main tubes with cro-mo rear triangle and forks.

Mostly original spec., including the original Dyna-Tech seatpost. Suntour SL BB, cranks (170) and gears (42/52 x 13-24). I've replaced the brakes with Shimano 600, as one of the Suntour calipers was missing, and they're much better. I do still have one Suntour caliper and the levers, which are in great condition (if someone wanted to restore back to original). 3ttt bars and stem. Shimano pedals and clips. Miche hubs on Ambrosio Gentleman rims, which have plenty of life left in the braking surfaces. The hubs take an 8 speed cassette, Shimano HG spline pattern. The Suntour levers can do both 7 and 8 speed index, and both work well.

Finish is "striking" purple, and very early 90s. Generally in very good shape, with some spots where the white undercoat is showing (not rusting though). There is some paint loss on the seat lug (non-drive side - see the high-res photos), but this seems to be a problem with the paint not taking, rather than corrosion. Frame and fork weigh approx. 1645g and 710g, which is around the same as a similar size 531SL that I have. Makes for a lively but comfortable ride. It's just a bit too small for me (I'm no longer flexible enough for a frame of this size). No problem with the bonding, and I don't think it's had a lot of use (judging by the excellent condition of the chainrings etc.) Threads and bearings are all good, nothing's stuck, and it's just had new cables.

Would like £200 for this. It's in Sheffield, but I can post at cost. Lots of full resolution photos at https://photos.app.goo.gl/btmeJUDYg9v6kRP78.

Nick
Sunday bump.

Raleigh Dyna-Tech 625Ti

Nick
Hello

How much for this with postage to london E8

Many thanks

Back