Dumming down of Halfords spares range

I've no idea of the future my children will face.
Air travel and private cars will be unaffordable for most. In terms of freedom to travel and mobility, we're going right back to the 1950s.

iu

Acid rain in the 80's, hole in the ozone layer and greenhouse effect in the 90's, and global warming in the noughties. And now the fabulous climate change! Yey.... Great buzz words
Yes we haven't helped our planet , but Martin you are bang on. They use"saving our planet" as a means to justify any new measures needed. Money to line their pockets even more whilst realistically doing zilch. The global climate has changed yes- the earth climate is cyclical. Heats up and cools down. Hence ice ages. The way they use climate change is a hoax, the W.E.F. are now using climate change as their justification for the"Great Reset". With the rather catchy slogan- "You'll own nothing and be happy". Just a quick look into this rubbish is scary! Any critical thinking person can see what they are trying to achieve and the dark place it will take us if allowed to happen. But it's all good people because we have to save the planet! Yey......
But as Tootyred says, the earth will evict us all soon and then the next cycle can begin.

... the W.E.F. are now using climate change as their justification for the"Great Reset". With the rather catchy slogan- "You'll own nothing and be happy" ...
Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be a few years of sweeteners first, to entice the majority into becoming totally dependent on the state for everything, before they turn off the tap on all the goodies, and everyone suddenly realises they're totally trapped with no way out. Look on the bright side, after all these years, we finally found out what all the billionaire elites and our elected politicians talk about when they go to Davos.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be a few years of sweeteners first, to entice the majority into becoming totally dependent on the state for everything, before they turn off the tap on all the goodies, and everyone suddenly realises they're totally trapped with no way out. Look on the bright side, after all these years, we finally found out what all the billionaire elites and our elected politicians talk about when they go to Davos.
Sadly you're bang on the money! We will be so deep in their pockets there will be no return. And the sheep will cry let me out I don't like it anymore, can't we just go back to how it was before.
Few more lockdowns, get even more people totally dependent on the state. Stay home and take free money. The promotional video for the great reset is hilarious where they are promoting you'll own nothing and be happy crap, there's a drone delivering to a front door , because in the elitist utopia you will own nothing and rent everything! Yey.....
What a glorious future I see for my kids and my grandkids.....

Well that escalated quickly. I tend not to worry too much about things I have no agency over - and predictions of doom & gloom have trailed humanity since the year dot. As long as I can get out doors, and out for a ride I'll stay happy enough. Never had a car and don't want one. Fly about once every seven years.

Back