Drop bar add ons for flats....what do you think of these ?

Yes I reckon, tried the full route on Sunday but really struggled with the heat, hopefully it will be way cooler, we can exchange notes on Monday. GOOD LUCK

Got to say im with @Guinessisgoodforyou thats asking for trapped nerves and dead fingers and thumb.

The absolute last thing you need is your thumbs closer to your wrist! Most good hand / radial nerve friendly position bars are now 12 to 16o back to stop this......not 8o forward !

But if it suits your double jointed skeleton......enjoy the ride!

All the best.

Got to say im with @Guinessisgoodforyou thats asking for trapped nerves and dead fingers and thumb.

The absolute last thing you need is your thumbs closer to your wrist! Most good hand / radial nerve friendly position bars are now 12 to 16o back to stop this......not 8o forward !

But if it suits your double jointed skeleton......enjoy the ride!

All the best.
I have no idea what you mean, I have 2 sets of these and they work great for me, but if they are not for you, fine, just posted as I think they are an interesting product

Yes.. the bars being backwards......is it not forcing you elbows out by miles to allow you to grip the bars at that angle? Which in theory shortens your height...meaning you need the rise.....which you may not need if the bars were the normal way round?

Really...if it works for you, ive got no axe to grind, each to their own, absolutely fine, but it seems highly counterintuitive......🤔

Back