Dream vehicles

I have a 1380 cc engine which could probably pump out 150 bhp and for a car that could, theoretically weigh about 800kg it will be a beast. It was the test engine for Kent cams which is a famous camshaft manufacturer
I would like that engine in a mini moke please.

Well, at the moment I am considering selling the complete engine, if you want, and take this with a pinch of salt, I can, maybe build you one. I have the facility and the time. If this was a joke then I understand. But I can do it😆 mini Moke track toy

Even I'm not financially reckless enough to consider SM ownership.
My DS23ie has a modern (CANEMS) fuel injection and engine management system and produces around 150BHP and a lovely, meaty flat torque curve, Meaning that (in real world, road rather than track conditions) it is very nearly as fast as a 170BHP, peaky SM.
Of course, that's the head talking, and you're quite correct, but the look of the SM is sublime, and that's the heart talking!
1667998740143.png

1667998879079.png

60s Mustang, since a child. Finally bought one in 2007 (1966 Convertible), which I kept for 5 years and sold when I got married :rolleyes:

Well, at the moment I am considering selling the complete engine, if you want, and take this with a pinch of salt, I can, maybe build you one. I have the facility and the time. If this was a joke then I understand. But I can do it😆 mini Moke track toy
Unfortunately I don’t have a Moke to put it in!

Back