Diamond Back Ascent.

nastro62

Dirt Disciple
Hiya people, I work as a volunteer in a cycle repair and restoration place. We get donated bikes to get to saleable standard. This Diamond Back Ascent caught my eye. Frame is cosmetically poor, but sound. I started work on it today.
To me it is an out of the ordinary bike, just wonder what others have to say about it.
PSX_20240311_163148.jpg

Nice find. I think it's probably a 1986 model

Thanks for help in dating the bike, there was something about it that made me feel it was pretty early in MTB terms.

I love it, keep seeing pictures like this, I dont need any more bikes but i want one that looks like this!

If anyone wants this Diamond Back, it doesn't belong to me, but I am the one who will be restoring it to roadworthy condition,servicing it, cleaning it up & involved in pricing it. When it's completed, I'll provide a link to where it's for sale for anyone near Stockport who might want it. From what I've seen of it, all that has and will be needed is a pair of tyres where we put on useable second hand tyres. For this bike, I won't be tarting it up or spoiling it. It will be decent value for someone who wants it as a hack bike, or to renovate further as per the taste of the new owner.

Latest posts

Back