Wanted Desperately Needed: RockShox Judy FSX Brake Booster / Actually... Any Canti Judy Arch!

UPDATE: I'm an idiot.

Wasn't paying attention to the fact I don't actually have the canti-specific brace on my forks, so now I'm looking for a short to medium solution, while I await the real deal (which could take years at this rate):

So...

Does anyone have a canti-specific Judy brake arch/booster in any color they fancy donating/selling, that would work for a 94/95 model?

I want black, but would take anything in decent shape that I can spray.

Shall I remind you what they look like?

$_12.JPG a36d5d462b062dbc_original.jpeg

Hell, if you have a weird after market version that could work I might even be interested for the time being...

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 9.32.34 PM.png s-l1600-2.jpg

But just nowhere near as much!

Yes, but you're US I think?
There will be loads over there, V-only are the rarer brace (unless cut down). It would be cheaper just to find an old Judy near yourself.

i will have one in a few days if that helps, a gold champagne...

It does! Please let me know and will gladly take that off your hands.

With the build it’s going on the color might even weirdly work as-is!

Yes, but you're US I think?
There will be loads over there, V-only are the rarer brace (unless cut down). It would be cheaper just to find an old Judy near yourself.

Yeah, but haven’t seen any on eBay yet worth investing in for the price.

And yeah, I am US-based. But I have a work address I ship stuff too regularly in the UK (being from their originally and working for a UK company) that forwards stuff on to me for free/cheap. I have a little pile collected right now and would love to add to that before it ships in the next couple of weeks!

It would but someone keeps buying them all up. 😇

Also, what he said!

It does! Please let me know and will gladly take that off your hands.

With the build it’s going on the color might even weirdly work as-is!

Yeah, but haven’t seen any on eBay yet worth investing in for the price.

And yeah, I am US-based. But I have a work address I ship stuff too regularly in the UK (being from their originally and working for a UK company) that forwards stuff on to me for free/cheap. I have a little pile collected right now and would love to add to that before it ships in the next couple of weeks!

Also, what he said!
No problem, I PM you when I get it... 👍

Back