Wanted Desperately Needed: RockShox Judy FSX Brake Booster / Actually... Any Canti Judy Arch!

pw_pw_la

Senior Retro Guru
So I was gonna make-do with what I have, but a few purchases later and I'm just not going to be able to live with not having the correct brake booster on these forks and this build! To be sooooo close to having exactly what I want will eat away at me, so I'm on here begging...

Does anyone have the brake booster for these FSX forks, that they could be tempted to part with?

b1196f8d.jpg

I don't know why you would have a spare one of these floating around, and if you did why you wouldn't want to keep it, or use it, but if anyone is going to, it would be someone on here!

I promise this will be going to very good home and a build that really does need it...

Please, please, please, let me get what I want this time.

I think all spare ones have the cracks in them, so they get rarer and probably why you have this stronger Judy one.
So to have a spare uncracked one is well, I'm just off to find a rocking horse and see what it's done...

But the FSX one does look cooler.

That makes a lot of sense, sadly!

Having lucked out on a full set of silver Ringle holey skewers this weekend in presentable shape, it feels like a crime not to pair them with that “holey” booster!

There was someone in the USA who looked to have remade some in the same design. They were listed on eBay a year or so ago, but I haven’t seen them since.

I have recently received pricing to have these made and the cost was very expensive and would have to order 50 pieces. The final cost would be somewhere between $100 and $125 which I assume is outside most peoples budget.

Also looking into duplicating the carbon shock bones but do not yet have costs.

I have recently received pricing to have these made and the cost was very expensive and would have to order 50 pieces. The final cost would be somewhere between $100 and $125 which I assume is outside most peoples budget.

Also looking into duplicating the carbon shock bones but do not yet have costs.

I might have someone who could make me one, or close-enough... but I would still need one for reference/measurements.

Anyone got one they can lend me?! ;)

For sure it's a bargains !! 👍

Makes me feel really good about the price I paid for mine at least!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Corduroyboy mentioned I could always go the Brodie aftermarket route, which is kind of tempting as a middleground, middle-term solution.

So if anyone has a silver one of those...

Back