Withdrawn Dekerf 19,5 inch MTB Frame

Ah coincidence … I have a old school friend who bought a later version fully tig welded team sl off ebay will enquire - but again think purchase was a few years bk.

Really like yours over on fbk. group - is it a burgandy - red kinda colour? adds appeal to my eyes as was same colour as used in rave US Bike magazine test mid 1990s😎

DeKerf has made & painted some awesome frames over the years…

I’ve seen those forks repainted.

Are you gonna repaint those?

Looks awesome 😎
Wasn’t planning to as they are a decent pair and will do for another build.

I may look for some tatty ones to paint or even some p2 tb for it. But currently it’s the one that could be on the chopping block to generate funds to im holding off until I’ve decided.

Oh that is mint!…deffo a deeper colour than mine , and presumably 1inch smaller - I measured mine c-t at 19.5”.

Love the fillet brazed seat tube area on these mid - late 90s DeKerf frames😎

Silver Syncros looks smart too - I ran variously Syncros grey & the quite rare 25 degree judy red DH stem on mine.

Wasn’t planning to as they are a decent pair and will do for another build.

I may look for some tatty ones to paint or even some p2 tb for it. But currently it’s the one that could be on the chopping block to generate funds to im holding off until I’ve decided.
Not chopped like my Team Sl I hope 🤯😂

I’ve got a 19.5” Team ST (soft tail) in Reynolds 853 with left hand cables I may part with. It’s the original metallic green but needs a repaint as I had to have rear brake cable guides re-brazed on after someone removed them to run a rear disc.

Regarding prices, I paid £550 mid 2022 for a v-brake SL in Reynolds 853 on eBay, really because I’ve always wanted a green one.

I’ve got 6 DeKerft atm
- 95 in candy red (M900 build)
- 97 ish SL in green (M950 build)
- 97 ish ST in green
- 97 ish Solitaire in tangerine
- 98 ish ST in gold (M970 build)
- 02 ish SL in matte purple. (M980 build). Needs repaint

Builds are only complete in the ‘95. I’m slowly amassing the parts for the others.

I’ve got a 19.5” Team ST (soft tail) in Reynolds 853 with left hand cables I may part with. It’s the original metallic green but needs a repaint as I had to have rear brake cable guides re-brazed on after someone removed them to run a rear disc.

Regarding prices, I paid £550 mid 2022 for a v-brake SL in Reynolds 853 on eBay, really because I’ve always wanted a green one.

I’ve got 6 DeKerft atm
- 95 in candy red (M900 build)
- 97 ish SL in green (M950 build)
- 97 ish ST in green
- 97 ish Solitaire in tangerine
- 98 ish ST in gold (M970 build)
- 02 ish SL in matte purple. (M980 build). Needs repaint

Builds are only complete in the ‘95. I’m slowly amassing the parts for the others.

Do you have pics/threads anywhere of them?

Back