Withdrawn Dekerf 19,5 inch MTB Frame

If a full on frame builder restoration project is of interest I have a crashed damage 19.5” DeKerf Team Sl (fillet brazed + tig welded)

Cables are routed on toptube

Would need new front-end (in 2006 rode into back of parked 4x4 in dark - ouch)!

Can post up some images if interested.

£185 posted ?

If a full on frame builder restoration project is of interest I have a crashed damage 19.5” DeKerf Team Sl (fillet brazed + tig welded)

Cables are routed on toptube

Would need new front-end (in 2006 rode into back of parked 4x4 in dark - ouch)!

Can post up some images if interested.

£185 posted ?
PM replied to: here is an image I had on file … will document more over weekend📷😎

Attachments

• F3C1A122-6810-4A5A-83E7-26B9E7B8F9AC.jpeg
    F3C1A122-6810-4A5A-83E7-26B9E7B8F9AC.jpeg
    777.9 KB · Views: 54
Bit of gaffer right as rain
😂 indeed … it was nice to review my old destroyed DeKerf…would really like to ride one again.

Good luck with search ! No thanks needed it was a pleasure to 📷 and appreciate the DeKerf Team SL details once more , so thank you for that Steelfriend😎

Last edited:
Out of interest , what do they sell for as a frame in good condition?
Not often seen for sale lately, - have been looking!

I have sold a few of mine on here but this was about + 10 years ago think was around £300-400 but who knows now ? … someone was asking same question over on fbk. dekerf page.

my price for for this damaged frames was really just to stick to forum rules in that responses to wtd. post need a price. + repair work costed at £400 by a frame builder local to me (minus paint).

That was myself asking as I’m unsure what to do as I’m a bit drowning in projects and lack of funds to complete to high standards and if it was worth good money i may move it along.

Back