Wanted Wanted. Giant Cadex mtb frame

garethfj

Retro Guru
Hi everyone. I am looking for a Giant cadex smaller size as I'm 5ft 7. MTB frame. Would prefer on that's in at least good condition.

Please let me knoww hat you have. Many thanks,

Gareth

Good morning garethfj.
I saw your search and I remembered that yesterday I saw 2 Cadex in size S in the Wallapop Spain buying/selling application
I don't know if you already got it or if you're still interested. Nor would bringing them from Spain be an option, but those 2 seemed pretty and in good condition and with reasonable prices.
In case you may be interested, I leave you the links, they appeared when searching with Google

Good morning garethfj.
I saw your search and I remembered that yesterday I saw 2 Cadex in size S in the Wallapop Spain buying/selling application
I don't know if you already got it or if you're still interested. Nor would bringing them from Spain be an option, but those 2 seemed pretty and in good condition and with reasonable prices.
In case you may be interested, I leave you the links, they appeared when searching with Google

Hi there, thanks for the links. unfotunatlet it's a frame only with carbon stays in a small im looking for tbh, but thank you for thinking of me. much appreciated.

Back